Tuesday, January 24, 2012

December Daily 2011 - Days 9 & 10

Happy Tuesday, Everyone! Today, I'm sharing Days 9&10 of my December Daily. I've been working hard on getting this project finished and I really only have 5 more days to complete...with my goal being to finish by the end of the month. I've also been working hard on keeping up with my Project Life book. Tomorrow, I'm going to share week 2 and on Thursday, I will share week 3. Can I just say once again, that I really do love these projects. Peyton has already asked to see the first few weeks in the book about a dozen times and that just makes me super happy!

So for my December Daily, I ended up with a day where not too much excitement was happening and I was still trying to finish up some school work so I decided to have an insert where both Jake and I write her a letter. For me, the letter just explains how much she's changing everyday and how much I love her... I love that one day, she will look through the book and find these little treasures... Here's a look at the page...

For Day 10, I shared a fun little evening out that I shared with the hubby. I sure do love those twinkle lights...


...and some really good pizza!
Thanks for stopping by! I promise tomorrow to be sharing Week 2 of my Project Life!
Photobucket

Pin It

No comments: