Thursday, January 19, 2012

December Daily 2011 - Day 8

Happy Thursday, everyone! Just a quick post for today where I'm sharing day 8 of December Daily. I love having the house all decorated for the holidays and since Christmas is one of my favorites, we always decorate to the hilt. Day 8 really just celebrates the decoration of the holiday... Here's a closer look at a shot inside the book...

And the front and back of the layout...
...the journaling...
the pictures...
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek. I'm hoping to share week 2 of Project Life tomorrow... School starts up for me today, so we will see how far I can get!

Also, just a quick PSA... make sure that you hug those close to you today... Life moves so quickly and you should be sure to let those around you know how much you love them every moment you get! Have a great day, everyone!
Photobucket

Pin It

1 comment:

Sudha said...

Wow thanks for sharing. Love this.


Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html