Wednesday, January 4, 2012

December Daily 2011 - Day 5

Happy New Year Everyone!

I have had a great start to the year - how about you? I'm working on finishing up my December Daily and I'm working on my first week of Project Life. I'm super excited about doing this project this year and can't wait to share week one! In the meantime, I will continue to update on my progress of December Daily. So, without further ado, here is a look at Day 5. Feel free to click on the pictures to get a better look at the journaling...

Today's focus was on some indoor painting we did in the storage room... So much fun!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a good rest of your day!
Photobucket

Pin It

1 comment:

Keshet said...

This is fabulous, Casey! Love the large photo! Hope your 2012 is off to a great start:)