Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December Daily 2011 - Day 4

Welcome back and thanks for stopping by to check in on my December Daily 2011. Today, I am going to jump right in and share the pictures from my pages of Day 4. If you missed the post where I shared day 3, you definitley want to read about it because it definitley applies to this post... You can read that by clicking here...

Here is a shot of the introduction page with the transparency in front. For my project, I have chosen to have my transparency as the first page introducing that day.  For me, that just makes the most sense...
 I absolutely loved this picture of Peyton. It's a bit out of focus and the lighting was bad, but I can't tell you how many times, during the evening, where I would find her playing with this little ginger bread house night light. I just love that she is able to enjoy all of the decorations in the house....
 Here is a view of the spread, front and back... I really love that second picture of PJ and Jake's family... We were celebrating his dad's birthday at a local barbecue place and PJ was excited to entertain his family by turning her head back and forth as quickly as possible. As you can see, the great grandparents were definitely enjoying the show!

Thanks again for stopping by! Have a great day everyone!

Photobucket

Pin It

No comments: