Thursday, October 20, 2011

Easy Canvas Prints - Product Review

I recently tried out this great online website, Easy Canvas Prints, that helps turn beautiful pictures into canvas prints. Since I started my photography business, I've been thinking of ways to showcase the pictures that I've been taking to be used in my studio and perhaps in a local art show. So you can imagine how excited I was when they contacted me to do a review. And let me tell you, the process was SO EASY! I think the hardest part was actually choosing which picture to use and the size :). I ended up choosing a photo that I took of for PJ's 3 year pictures in a 16x24 size with a 1 inch mirrored image on the sides. I knew I wanted to choose a photo that had a lot of color so that I could evaluate how well the print actually worked on a canvas. I was very blown away by the quality and the vividness of the print. Here's a look at what I recieved...


And one of the best parts of the whole process is the quickness of the delivery. I ordered the print on a Sunday and received it the following Thursday without using any quick delivery options. The photo was shipped in a box that looked like this...
I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box to see how well it was packed inside...
And this is a happy customer shot of me with my beautiful new canvas...
Overall, it was a great experience and I would definitely use this service again for ordering more canvas prints. I know I've had a lot of great compliments on it as it hangs in my living room. So if you are looking for a great quality canvas print, be sure to check them out here: Easy Canvas Prints....

*disclaimer: I was contacted by the company to receive a discount on my order in exchange for doing a product review on this print service on my blog....*

Photobucket

Pin It

1 comment:

Keshet said...

This is adorable, Casey! The photo and the canvas:)