Thursday, August 25, 2011

Page Girl Projects - Back to School!

Happy Thursday, Everyone! Working at a University, being a graduate student, and a mother of a little one who is getting ready to start pre-school, we are in full effect of "going back to school." For me and the students I help at work, we've been working towards this week for many months, but for me, as a mother, I am not sure just how ready I am for my little one to start school... All of those thoughts about, "is it too early for her to start organized classes?" or "she has her whole life for school, why start early?" Sometimes, it's just hard to know what the right thing to do is....but I am excited about where she will be going... It's a lovely Montessori school and we've been on the waiting list for about a year and a half... And while we still have a little over a week before she starts, and she will only be there in the mornings, the anxiety is starting to set in just a bit... Wish us luck!

As for creative endeavors, I am sharing a couple of samples that I put together for my Local Scrapbook Store (LSS) as a member of their design team... have a look...





Sometimes, it's kind of fun not having to find the perfect photo to picture combination when working on these projects. I can just decide on a design and then go with it!

On a separate note, I wanted to thank everyone for their kind comments on yesterday's post. That's one of the great things about the scrapbooking community, everyone is so helpful and kind - thanks so much guys! Have a great day!

Photobucket

Pin It

2 comments:

yyam said...

How lovely! Love the layers and those little pegs! :)

Linda Beeson said...

Wow do I love that big pencil with the title on it. Great accent.