Friday, August 26, 2011

New Fabrics - The Creative Garden

Happy Friday, Everyone! I have to say, getting back into the swing of blogging again after a fun-filled summer has made me a super happy girl. It's been really great to reconnect with all of my bloggy friends too!

Today, I'm sharing some of the projects that I've made recently for my little Etsy Store - The Creative Garden. Here's a quick look at the fun fabrics...
I found these fabrics and my favorite local fabric store - they are lovely and beautiful and they make me smile! Now, you might be asking yourself - "what did she make with these lovely fabrics?" And I might answer - "some fun camera strap covers for DSLR cameras!" Here's a closer look (p.s. if you click on the picture it will take you to Etsy shop for that camera strap...)

And here is a look at the other fabric (which is my fave!)....


There you have it folks! Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Photobucket

Pin It

3 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

Love that fabric, it just makes me smile!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

the fabric is just delightful, what a great find!! :)

Keshet said...

Such pretty projects, Casey! And love that fabric!