Monday, August 22, 2011

A Beautiful Family...

Happy Monday Everyone! I hope that everyone is having a great start to the week! We've been pretty busy in the Wright household, lately, but it appears that everyone is busy, so at least we aren't alone. As for me, I've been working a some design team assignments and editing photos for my newly budding business. So, today, I wanted to share a preview of a few pictures of a beautiful and growing family...

We started pretty early for this photo shoot, around 6:45 in the morning, but we were rewarded with some pretty beautiful light and a great temperature... Here are some of the shots we took outside...


After the temperature started to climb and the light started to turn harsh, we moved the shoot inside to my studio... Here are a couple of lovely photos that we captured as part of the shoot...
Overall, it was a lovely shoot and I was really happy with how the pictures turned out! If you are interested in finding out more about my photography business, you can visit my website at Casey Wright Photography and at my Facebook Page.

Thanks for stopping by! Stop back by tomorrow - I'll be sharing some fun scrappy schtuff! Have a great day!

Photobucket

Pin It

No comments: