Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bloom, My love...

I hope everyone had a great weekend! We had a great weekend around here - spent some fun time with some friends on Saturday and spent a low-key day at home today. We would have liked to have spent more time outside, but the weather here is unseasonably cool, but, that's Kansas for you though. I'm sure by the end of the week, it will be in the 90s :).

Today, I'm sharing a layout that I put together with a fun BG line I bought a while back. I had fun finally putting this layout together. It celebrates PJ's love for watching Sesame Street Online. She used to love watching Elmo and Inda Arie sing A,B,C together! Here's a closer look at the layout...



Bloom, My Love Credits
Patterned Paper: Basic Gray
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics, Coordinations
Embellishments: Basic Gray
Titlework: American Crafts - Dear Lizzy
Spray: Tattered Angels - Sunflower, Smooch - Mocha
Tools: Singer Sewing Machine
Thread: Coats and Clark
Stamp: Office Depot Date Stamp
Ink: American Crafts & Stampabilities


Be sure to check back tomorrow, I'll be sharing some fun layouts that I put together using Jopke Van Dongen's latest digital kit that can be used as a 365 project. Have a great start to your week everyone!

Photobucket

Pin It

3 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful work Casey!

yyam said...

Ooh...how sweet! I love the misting and the fussy cutting!

Spardha said...

wow!.. beautiful LO!.. love the misting and the leafy branch die-cut!