Tuesday, February 23, 2010

So Thankful!

Being a mom has been such a wonderful experience for me. It's definitley changed my outlook on life and what I consider to be my priorities. It's also changed the way I view my relationship with my mom. As a kid, you kind of take advantage of the fact that mom is there and that she does EVERYTHING for you. Now that I am a mom and I'm the one doing EVERYTHING, I can really look back and appreciate all of the wonderful things she's done for me. I can also see the things she does for me now without a second thought to her herself (i.e. coming to our house at the drop of a hat to watch PJ because the babysitter closed unexpectedly; washing our laundry, cooking us dinner...and the list goes on!). Also, I love the relationship that she's built with PJ - they just adore each other!

So today, I just want to say - Mom - YOU ROCK and I appreciate everything you do for me and our family! Love you!
 

 
Posted by Picasa

Pin It

2 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

yep, moms are great! You are so lucky to have yours close by.

Unknown said...

Amen to that sister! I've got so much respect for my momma now that I'm a momma!