Friday, February 19, 2010

Cardstock or Patterned Paper?

If you had to choose one or the other, which one would it be?
If you asked me a year ago, I'm sure that I would answered this question very emphatically with a 'cardstock' response while adding little bit of "why are you asking me such a silly question" attitude attached to it. Boy, times have changed for me... I actually used to be scared of using patterend paper and probably would have freaked out had anyone given me a project that involved using more than one form of patterend paper. I also would have told you that anyone that uses more than one patterned paper on a LO just couldn't make their mind up on which one to use so they used both...

Today, I would definitley answer this question with... 'patterned paper' and would have used slightly less attitude in my response (that's what a baby does to you!). This LO is an example of my willingness to try new things and to try different bright colors and use them together...
 


So what will it be for you? and you can only pick one....
please leave a comment - would love to hear what you think!

Pin It

8 comments:

Laura said...

Patterned Paper! I have always loved it and used it. I think only my first album had a little cardstock in it. I am actually trying to use cardstock more now and to use patterned paper to accent more. We'll see how it goes! :)

Pamela said...

For me it would be patterned paper. :) Great layout!

mean mom productions said...

combo pattern pattern and cardstock here.

Jen Martakis said...

yep, patterned paper here too. ;)

I love the bright color in your layout. So cute!

Kim Faucher said...

I am also addicted to pattern paper.. but I like the heavier weight of cardstock.. esp for making cards... ;so I guess both lol

Murphy's Law said...

we have to choose. i no no no *shaking head* lmao.

milkcan said...

I gotta' go with patterned paper. Love it way too much to give it up!

Katey said...

PATTERN for sure! Love it